Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Disco Disco Disco Disco

Dance, Music, Friends, Family and Good Food...

What more could you ask for when it comes to a party.

I know I have talked about our engagement party on here before, but I've just been given photos by my uncle that he took while it was all happening, and luckily it has some lovely ones of our engagement cake

Thank Christ

I really thought i didn't have any :(

Cake table (with my nephew Bailey poking at the cake)


I'm so please that i have a gorgeous photo of this, it really was something, pretty huge and really heavy, but oh so scrummy.

And no i didn't eat the whole lot, it was shared out between mine and Luke's family.

The usual Luke

This photo was taken after we cut the cake. A sort of pre wedding practise scenario. We didn't even think about doing this, it was our DJ Neville the Devil who suggested it...

And I loved it

I don't want to sound vain or anything, but it was real nice having all our guests watch us cut the cake, it made it so special, and it was only our engagement party

imagine the feeling at the actual wedding!!

Fred and not quite Ginger

Luke LOVES to dance, its unreal, I've never known anyone to move like Luke, his a right Fred Astaire on his feet. He loves to grab someone and spin them around

Hence the picture above...

Salsa!!

I cant say a bad word about the DJ we had, he was fantastic!! All our family have asked if his going to be the DJ at the wedding...

YES

He did everything we asked of him and much more. He made people get up and dance by Salsa! His a trained salsa dancer so he pulls everyone onto the floor and teaches them some moves then we all go for it.

So.Much.Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment