Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Engagement Part 1

So here goes, where shall i begin. I suppose the beginning is a better place then any. A.K.A

The Engagement

I was a rather lucky girl and had two seperate engagements. Two? i hear you ask, let me explain...

It all begins on a rather lovely sunny winters morning, the 16 November to be exact, how i remember this, because it was my 23rd birthday. Me and Luke had been together for 5 months and 16 days, and all i wanted for my birthday was a day up london with the man i love.
Being a royal fanatic I was most excited about going to see the crown jewels at The Tower of London (a place i had never been before).

<--- ( Me! )

I was so excited about this trip, Luke had told me about all the history behind it, and especially the Ravens.
The Ravens was what i was most excited about, i loved the story behind it about how if they flew off London would fall.

(remember the Ravens because they play a part in mine and Luke's engagement party)









Anyway... we spent the morning looking around the tower at all the different exhibitions, the stunning grounds and the views over London, with off course many photos being taken.



No comments:

Post a Comment