Friday, July 22, 2011

Engagement Part 4 (last one i promise)

Mistletoe and Wine

And thus, commences my second proposal...

Christmas Day 2010, Luke stayed at mine christmas eve night, so we could wake up together on christmas morning, and spend the whole day in each others company. It was our first christmas together and the lead up, i was the most excited about this christmas then any other before that, just because i was spending it with Luke.

And it just so happens that today was the day Luke would ask me to marry him...

Christmas morning we woke up, said Merry Christmas and gave each other our christmas stockings in bed to open together, just us two, no family around. We opened each others, just silly fun little presents to have a laugh with. They were all opened, then Luke asked me to close my eyes and hold my hand out.

I felt a small box placed on my hand, then opened my eyes and i knew instantly what it was, my engagement ring. He said how happy i made him, and how his never felt like this before, and wanted to know if i would be his wife.

YES!!!

(One of the christmas cards i drew and copied to send out as a couple to friends, from me and Luke)


No comments:

Post a Comment