Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Engagement Part 2


In the evening we decided to go on

The London Eye

I always wanted to go on it in the dark to look out over all the pretty lights sparkling away, and it didn't disappoint...

It was romantic and just so relaxing after a days worth of walking around London Town. I sat there looking out over this incredible city (eating my pack of M'n'M's which Mum bought me for my birthday) sat next to Luke, when all of a sudden...

dun dun dun...

He opened his mouth and uttered the words
'you know what this makes me want to say, will you marry me?'

My stomach flipped and i said...

'Shut Up' (i handled and embraced it with such coolness, not)

Anyway... this proposal was a spur of the moment on Luke's part, he had no plan, he just said it felt right and he asked me. Off course once i pulled myself together i said yes, so because he had no ring and felt he didn't do it right, he said he was going to do it again, at a later date with a ring and everything. i just had to wait.

So, we agreed to be engaged to be engaged (i had to promise that when he asked me properly i would say yes).


No comments:

Post a Comment